Hello and welcome back!

Hello all! 

Long time no see, I hope you are all well and looking forward to a proper Summer. It's currently raining outside, and rather damn chilly here. Where has that Sun gone?!

As some of you know, I have recently challenged myself and started writing fiction, after partaking in the *brilliant* Don't be a Writer, be a Storyteller writing course by Laura Jane Williams (you may know her from the brilliant book - Ice Cream for Breakfast).  It taught me loads about writing, but seems to have unlocked a bit of courage lately. After a bit of a pause, life seems to be looking up a bit (my fingers are firmly crossed, dear Reader). 

Anyway, I digress. Part of that courage is to start sharing some of the writing that I have been working on. I haven't quite figured out whether this will be in the form of multiple short stories, or building on top of what has been written, but let's see how we go, right? 

I would love to have some feedback about what you think. What you do (and don't!) like, all opinions encouraged - apart from the number one rule in life, don't be a dick (please). It's just mean. And don't copy it, because that's plain rude. OK?

Ok then, let's start. My first story *eep*. Coming up.... next.  




Comments

  1. My first eep was wondering why did your story end (title L)by saying good bye and the next day you where feeling pain? What happened

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remembrance Sunday: Lest We Forget

L

Grief